2017 Pork Preorders – SOLD OUT
Our animals are fed organic feed, raised on pasture, and are heritage breed animals. Deposits are non-refundable. We will contact you with more directions as the harvest date draws near. Thank you for your support. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Total Cost: Berkshire Pork is $3.95/lb hanging weight + processing costs + $25-$50 slaughter fee. Mangalitsa pork is an additional $1/lb. The hanging weight on a whole hog usually comes in around 170-190lbs.
- Processing: Hometown Sausage Kitchen in East Troy, WI. You will work with them to submit your cutting order. Basic processing costs are about $0.55/lb. Add an additional $2.00-$2.50/lb for smoked, cured, and sausage-type meat.
- You pay LotFotL the slaughter fee and hanging weight charges. You pay Hometown for processing costs.
- Meat is typically available in September-November.
- Home delivery in the Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee areas can be arranged for $0.25 a mile (some restrictions apply). Pick up at Hometown Sausage Kitchen is free.