Sunday, June 23rd
Come Join us for a festive day at the farm, take a tour, get a sweet look at why the bees are so important us, and meet others in your farm family.
- Take a Whole Farm Tour (11:15am)
- Take a tour through the workings of Langstroth bee hive (bees not included) and learn about our Honey Bee Sanctuary
- Sample our Grass Fed beef at the potluck/cookout (1 pm)
- “Bee” part of a honey bee activity for all ages.
- On Farm market stand will be open. Purchase the last of the 2012 honey until the August harvest. Grass fed beef, brats, sausage, chickens, eggs, and veggies will all be for sale.
You are invited to bring a potluck dish to pass. Donations will be accepted to help pay for the beef contribution.