Vacation Holds –
Traditional CSA shares (produce, egg, chicken)-
- LotFotL requires all vacation requests to be submitted by the Sunday before that delivery would have been made.
- Use this NEW link to schedule your vacation hold. Click Here. Or you can find a link on the CSA tab on our website.
- Choice CSA Program-members should email or talk to the farmer about when they will be missing a pick up day
Payment Options Include:
- Pay by Check (no fee)- Down payment due at the time of payment. Remainder due before your first delivery. Self managed payments are fine as long as the total due is received before your first delivery.
- Dwolla (no fee)- This allows you to easily pay online and have the money deducted directly from your bank account, saving the farm pricey processing fees that come with credit cards. Down payment due at the time of sign up and remainder due before your first delivery.
- Payment plans – This allows you to set up automated monthly payments to be charged to your credit/debit card.
- Credit Card – Allows you to easily pay the entire balance due with a credit or debit card.
Common items found in our shares:
Each week your share contents will differ. We plant over 60 different varieties that rotate throughout the season. To view the 2017 planting list click here.
Spring: Spinach, Asparagus, Radish, Scallions, Salad Mix, Hakurei Turnips, Asian Greens, Kale
Summer: Tomatoes, Green Beans, Melons, Peppers, Potatoes, Garlic, Onions
Fall: Winter Squash, turnips, Kohlrabi, Carrots, Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower
CSA Organic Disclaimer: The vast majority of what goes into CSA shares is grown in accordance of standards set for organic certification and is certified, but on occasion some crops come from other farms or fields that, while managed in a way consistent with certified organic crops, are not currently certified.
CSA Financial Aid Options:
More info coming soon.