– 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
– 8 to 10 cups mixed mixed greens (such as arugula, tatsoi, mizuna, etc)
– 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
– Kosher salt and freshly ground freshly ground pepper
– 1/4 cup extra-virgin extra-virgin olive oil
– 4 to 6 slices slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
– 5 ounces fresh fresh goat cheese, crumbled
1. In a small saucepan, combine cherries with vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat, then remove. Let cherries cool completely in pan, about 15 minutes.
2. Put greens and onion in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add mixture from pan and olive oil; toss well.
3. Divide evenly among salad plates; top with prosciutto and crumbled goat cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Oprah.com