– 3 Tbs fresh chopped dill
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– salt, to taste
Whisk together and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.– 4 kohlrabi bulbs
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 3 Tbs bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup spring onion, chopped
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
– pepper, to taste
– 4 Tbs olive oil
1. Peel and shred kohlrabi. Squeeze out excess moisture.
2. Combine eggs, bread crumbs, spring onion, salt, red pepper, and pepper.
3. Add kohlrabi to egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
4. Heat olive oil in skillet until small bubbles appear. Form fritter mixture into 2-inch ball shapes and drop into skillet then gently flatten with spatula. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Recipe from Blooming Glen Farm.