Lemony Cucumber Salad
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Makes eight 2/3 cup servings.
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine lemon rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss well to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled
Recipe from: My Recipes