For the love of greens! They won’t even know it’s good for them.
- 16-18 ounces fresh chopped swiss chard, keep the stems and chop them too.
- 3-4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 8 scallions, sliced OR 1/2 sweet onion sauteed
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Chop the chard into small ribbons and chop the stems into small pieced. Steam the entire batch until good and soft. Don’t really worry about overcooking, you want those stems to get good and soft.
- Stir together all ingredients into a bowl and pour into a greased baking dish or glass pie pan for 45-50 minutes at 375°F or until firm and lightly browned.