2019 Pork Pre-orders
Our animals are fed organic feed, raised on pasture, and are heritage breed animals. Deposits are non-refundable. We will contact you with more directions as the harvest date draws near. Thank you for your support. Contact [email protected] with questions.
SOLD OUT – Pork Details-
- Total Cost: Berkshire Pork is $3.95/lb hanging weight + processing costs + $25-$50 slaughter fee. The hanging weight on a whole hog usually comes in around 170-190lbs.
- Processing: Sorg’s Meat and Sausages in Darian, WI. You will work with them to submit your cutting order. Basic processing costs are about $0.60/lb. Add an additional $2.00-$2.50/lb for smoked, cured, and sausage-type meat.
- You pay LotFotL the slaughter fee and hanging weight charges. You pay Sorg’s for processing costs. We collect a nonrefundable deposit at the time of your order and the remaining balance when meat is picked up.
- Meat is typically available in October – November.
- Home delivery in the Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee areas can be arranged for $0.25 a mile (some restrictions apply). Pick up at Sorg’s Sausage Kitchen is free.
BULK PORK ORDER –
- All of our pork has been processed at this point. Although you can no longer order a half or whole hog to have cut to order, we can supply you with a bulk pork order with a variety of different cuts. Contact the farm for more details.