Our animals are fed organic feed, raised on pasture, and are heritage breed animals. Deposits are non-refundable. We will contact you with more directions as the harvest date draws near. Thank you for your support. Contact [email protected] with questions.
2020 – Pork Details-
- 2020 Total Cost: Berkshire Pork is $4.25/lb hanging weight + processing costs + $40-$80 slaughter fee. The hanging weight on a whole hog usually comes in around 170-190lbs.
- Processing: Sorg’s Meat and Sausages in Darian, WI. You will work with them to submit your cutting order. Basic processing costs are about $0.65/lb. Add an additional $.85/lb for smoked, cured items. Sausage is also an additional fee.
- You pay LotFotL the slaughter fee and hanging weight charges. You pay Sorg’s for processing costs. We collect a nonrefundable deposit at the time of your order and the remaining balance when meat is picked up.
- Meat is typically available in October – November.
- Home delivery in the Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee areas can be arranged for $0.25 a mile (some restrictions apply). Pick up at Sorg’s Sausage Kitchen is free.