Thanks for choosing locally grown food
Your investment does so much more than put fresh healthy food in your belly. You are supporting a local business in Wisconsin, making your local community and state stronger for it. I am sure you know the many things that supporting a local business does for you and your community, but here is what it does when you support LotFotL specifically.
1. You enable Tim and April to feel proud of what we do, knowing we feed hundreds of families in our community, not just factory farmed calories, but food with heart and soul that has been cared for with love.
2. You support the desire to respect, nurture and heal the land we tend, making our planet a cleaner and healthier place for all.
3. You make it possible for LotFotL to give employees and volunteers an opportunity to live doing what they are passionate about. We create a place to learn, get to know your food and farmer, and perhaps even find a lost part of your own soul.
4. Your support allows us to work within the community to make sure folks that are struggling to make ends meet, are given healthy viable food. This year we participated in the WIC program, Quest/food stamps, and donated food to local food pantries.
5. Because of you, LotFotL is able to work with other local producers, to help them find a market for their goods, such as the fruit grown up the road from us, or Bolzano and Ney