– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Tomato paste
– Pizza toppings of choice such as bacon, cheese, mushrooms, garlic, basil, peppers, onions, etc
1. Layer zucchini on broiler pan. Brush olive oil over each slice and then sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Broil until lightly browned and remove from oven.
3. Flip zucchini over and repeat olive oil and salt/pepper. Broil until lightly browned.
4. Remove from oven and cover with a thin layer of tomato paste, spices, and other pizza toppings. Broil until cheese is melted and browned to liking.
Thanks to member Terri for the great recipe!