We make Local EASY…
2013 CSA End Dates:
As the growing season starts to slow, folks start to question the last day of delivery for their CSA. Here is a listing of our delivery schedules for this year. Remember Egg shares end much earlier in the season than our other shares!
- Gonzo Share: End Date is Nov 27th
- Staple Share: End Date is Nov 27th
- Seesaw Share: End date is Nov 21st for “A” and Nov 27th for “B”
- Chicken Weekly: End date is Nov 27th
- Chicken “A” Group is Nov 21st
- Chicken “B” Group is Nov 27th
- Eggs Weekly: Oct 17th
- Eggs “A” Group is Oct 10th
- Eggs “B” Group is Oct 17th
- Bridge Share Dec 12th
4 share types, fruit, eggs, meat, honey, and many other items, all brought to you at convenient drop off locations.
Exceptional Customer Service and Flexibility. Planning a vacation; put your share on hold. If your share size isn’t fitting your needs, come talk to us. At LotFotL we take care of you.
We use appropriate shallow cultivation, living mulches, or straw. We follow strict crop rotation cycles, and plant on contour or on ridges to utilize natural water flow pattern. We continue to grow according to organic standards and often times exceed them, we will be certified organic again in 2014.
We Give Back
Every year we donate to local food pantries, school fundraisers, or habitat for humanity. What most young businesses do not afford, we make happen, with your help. We believe in community.