Seasonal Plant Sale
Fill Your Garden with LotFotL Plant Starts
Sick of having weak neglected garden plants that don’t thrive in your garden? We can help!
NEW for 2021 you can grow LotFotL plants in your garden. After producing food for nearly 15 years, it’s time to share our strong resilient plants with the world. We love our seedlings from the moment the seeds come out of their packet all the way till you pick them up. Pre-order now and Feel Good About What You GROW!
We are no longer taking pre-orders for 2021. Please shop in person from 10-3 on May 15 & 16.
About the Plants:
- Choose from a variety of options: Herbs, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumbers, Squash, Leeks, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Lettuce and Salad Mixes, Melons, and more
- $5 for either a 3.5″ single large plant, or 4 packs of small plants. Buy more and save:
- Vermont Compost is the temporary home (our potting mix) for these plants. It is simply the best potting mix on the planet, and is OMRI listed for certified organic production.
- Seeds are all untreated or certified organic. Most of our seeds come from Johnny’s Selected Seeds or High Mowing.
How it Works:
- Pre-ordering available through May 10th. Plants are available until supplies last. We are only growing a small quantity of these seedlings for 2021. Don’t miss out. Pre-order now!!!
- Shop in person and pick up orders at the farm on May 15th and 16th, 10am-3pm. Curbside service available. Cash, check, and card accepted.
- Watch for your emailed invoice and pay online. All pre-orders orders must be paid in full in order to reserve your plants.