Seasonal Plant Sale
Save a spot in your garden for us.
Sick of having weak neglected garden plants that don’t thrive in your garden? We can help!
It is our 2nd annual garden plant sale. After producing food for 15 years, it’s time to share our strong resilient plants with the world. We love our seedlings from the moment the seeds come out of their packet all the way till you pick them up. Pre-order now and Feel Good About What You GROW!
About the Plants:
- Choose from a variety of options: Herbs, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumbers, Squash, Leeks, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Lettuce and Salad Mixes, Melons, and more
- $4.50 per unit. Plants will either be packages as a 3.5″ single large plant, or 4 packs of small plants.
- Save $10 for every 18 plant items that you purchase. Use coupon code: 10DOLLARS
- Vermont Compost is the temporary home (our potting mix) for these plants. It is simply the best potting mix on the planet, and is OMRI listed for certified organic production.
- Seeds are all untreated or certified organic. Most of our seeds come from Johnny’s Selected Seeds or High Mowing.
- New this year, look for a few flower options to bring the pretty into your garden.
How it Works:
- PRE-ORDER IS CLOSED. PLEASE SHOP IN PERSON . Pre-order now through FarmMatch.com. If you currently have an account on FarmMatch, make sure to choose LotFotL as your pickup location, or it may not make the plants available to you.
- Plants are available while supplies last. We are growing limited quantity of these seedlings. Don’t miss out. Pre-order today!!!
- Pick up at the farm on May 14th and 15th, 10am-3pm. In person shopping also available for these says.
Pick up Day Activities:
- Enjoy a scenic drive out to our place to get your plants
- Shop the greenhouse and pickup last minute plants and other items.
- Share a piece of birthday cake and Blended House Coffee samples with us for Farmer Tim’s birthday.
- Sign up for fun activities like painting with Artist Jessica Fuchs, and a farm plant walk with farmer April.
- Explore the area and checkout some other local farms and businesses….Like Duesterbeck’s Brewing, Apple Barn, Dogwoood Farms (flower farm).